Sharing splashes of adventure and God's Amazing Grace of our every day lives with those we love even though distance separates us
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
They fill our lives with JOY
Carolina Grace wearing "I want Candy" shirt...how can you resist a smile like that? They adore each other Ella Rose is already like a little Mommy taking care of her baby Sister and her baby doll too
Yes, these pictures are just priceless! Next year.....You will probably not get such good ones....unless you count the individuals (without sister). I can see them now....going in 2 different directions with Mom and Dad trying to get pictures...Ha.
How cute are they. Aren't you having the time of your life. I remember when you thought being an Aunt was the greatest and I know you still adore those boys but having your own doesn't compare. The question is- have you given Ella Rose a piece of candy yet???
I just look at these pictures with such joy in my heart for you V..I know that as a Mom..one of my greatest joys is just 'watching' them from a distance and taking it all in..
6 comments:
these pictures are precious!
Yes, these pictures are just priceless! Next year.....You will probably not get such good ones....unless you count the individuals (without sister). I can see them now....going in 2 different directions with Mom and Dad trying to get pictures...Ha.
Love,
Mimi and Papa
How cute are they. Aren't you having the time of your life. I remember when you thought being an Aunt was the greatest and I know you still adore those boys but having your own doesn't compare. The question is- have you given Ella Rose a piece of candy yet???
Gorgeous pictures, hon! The are so very adorable!
Precious, beautiful girls, Ian and Vonda! Can't wait until y'all are back in the states so "Aunt Gena" can come visit!
Gena Terry
I just look at these pictures with such joy in my heart for you V..I know that as a Mom..one of my greatest joys is just 'watching' them from a distance and taking it all in..
Post a Comment