Monday, November 17, 2008

5 months old already


I know I'm her Mama but this child is just PURE JOY

"You must have been a beautiful baby"

Carolina Grace loves her Papa

My folks visited us for almost a week, and we had such a great time although Carolina Grace was pretty sick coughing for most of the weekend and now Ella Rose has the same thing. You would never know by that smile though that she was not feeling well.

Our little redhead

Sitting in the rocking chair that used to belong to my Mama when she was a little girl

Carolina Grace is such a little lady...she is constantly folding her hands

So Papa, what do you think about the global economy?

Posing with Hobbes the dog (We have named all the girls stuffed animals after Ian's dogs growing up)
Ella Rose is an awesome Big Sister and so proud of Carolina Grace
Who me?

6 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Wow, I think of Katie at 5 months and it's hard to imagine Carolina Grace already being there. She is a darling red head!!! Always seems to have a smile, hmmm, who does that remind me of :) What a blessing for the girls to have each other! I'm glad your parents could come and visit. Sending our love from OH (where it's starting to spit snow).

anthonyandbeth said...

she is just precious vonda! oh how i wish we could meet her and give her hugs and kisses! what a blessing to have such beautiful, happy, healthy baby girls!!! and i LOVE her red hair! :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Oh Vonda-remember the days of NO CHILDREN-she is so precious. What a precious smile. I can't wait for our girls to meet. I hope they will be life long friends like their Mommas.

Linda Williams said...

I can attest to the fact that these are 2 happy younguns! What a beautiful smile both of them have!

Love,
Mimi

Jean said...

It IS hard to believe that C.G. is 5 months already!!! Seems like she was just born the other day. Both of your girls are always so quick w/ a smile! Melts my heart!!

Keith Miller said...

Simply beautiful!