Carolina Grace getting some snuggle time with Daddy
Ian loves his girls
These pictures were taken about a week before Ian left to go back to The States for training and our girls are missing their Daddy so much, and I am missing my man! Come home soon sweetie...WE LOVE YOU and miss you more than you'll ever know.
4 comments:
So sweet! Chris and I both miss the stage of Katie wanting to cuddle for very long. She may cuddle 30 seconds and then she's all done and wants to go climb, that is unless we have a book to read :) I know you all must be missing Ian, when does he come home? I'm sure he's missing all of his girls too :)
Where is Ian right now? I hope he's getting some Chick-fil-A! So, what's the story on coming back to the states? Mississippi? Oklahoma? Inquiring minds wanna know!
I'm sure he can't wait to have you all back with him too. These are sweet pics. I have a couple of Nathan sleeping on me, and whenever I see them, I can't believe how fast the time has passed since then.
cuddle time with daddy is the BEST!!! the girls look like they just love him so much, as i know they do!!! precious!
Post a Comment