Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Carolina Grace is big stuff

6 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Wow, I almost thought she was going to take off crawling. Guess, it won't be too much longer, huh?! How fun!

evehenry said...

I love looking at your blog each day. You are such a happy and FANTASTIC mama. Your sweet girls glow from all the happiness in your family. I know you're excited for Ian to come home. Take care...love you all

Hugs!

Eve

Its So Very Cheri said...

Wooohooo-Go Girl Go!!!

There's no stopping you now.

Cheri

Linda Williams said...

And she just had to wait until we left! Loved the video!

Love,
Mimi

The Miller Family said...

They just grow way too quickly. She is such a joyful little baby girl. You go Carolina Grace!

anthonyandbeth said...

she's a doll!!! wish i could see her tricks in person but at least we have these videos and blogs! ;)