Friday, November 7, 2008

Food Glorious Food


Today was a big day for Carolina Grace as she had her first taste of rice cereal. She has been sleeping 12 hours a night since 9 weeks old, but this last week she has woken up 3 times in the middle of the night starving so we pulled out the rice cereal today as it is about time to start her on solids. Wow I can't believe our baby girl will be 5 months old next week. Time sure does fly by when you're having fun!

Hmmm...that's different

Kinda messy but I think she likes it (click on the pix to enlarge)

8 comments:

Katy said...

I get such a kick out of Ella Rose - she and Callie would be such buddies!!! Sounds as though Carolina Grace and Addison are right on the same page with their cereal starting out this week! how funny! and by the way, Callie was a bumblebee for halloween too - same costume!!! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

boy oh boy..those days are just precious..
Di

Its So Very Cheri said...

Oh Vonda:

Your kiddos are so cute and I bet they are sweeties too.

Anonymous said...

I love this stage! It's so much fun to watch their faces as they get to taste solid food. Just wait until she starts pulling food off your plate at parties. Callum never did but Jackson started at 5 months. She looks just like you Vonda.

Linda Williams said...

What a doll baby! I bet she is enjoying something that will stick to her ribs a little! I cannot wait to see her Wednesday.....Tell both the girls that Mimi and Papa are on their way!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

anthonyandbeth said...

you are so funny! you'll see in my post later this week of Addison's first cereal she was only wearing a diaper. :) you have CG all dressed up for cereal! hilarious! i just don't like cleaning clothes with food on them so most of the time my kids aren't wearing clothes when they eat as babies! i'm a nut! yum, yum, Carolina Grace!!! hopefully cousin Addison will start taking too it. she's still not sure whether to swallow it or spit it out! :)

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Look at that precious face! She's such a cutie and I'm glad she enjoyed it! Is she sleeping any better?

Vonda said...

Yes Heather, she is sleeping again 12 hours a night and she did it the first night we gave it to her...amazing what a teaspoon of rice cereal will do huh???