Oh my gosh, Vonda! She is doing so many new things and getting so big...! (Grayson just started crawling!) I know you are having a blast with those girls and I cannot wait to meet Carolina Grace! When are y'all coming back to the states??? I cannot wait to see y'all again!
7 comments:
Go Carolina Grace! Vonda, you are doing a great job of capturing so many of her milestones - way to go!
Yeah Carolina Grace. You are getting so big. : )
Cheri
Oh my gosh, Vonda! She is doing so many new things and getting so big...! (Grayson just started crawling!) I know you are having a blast with those girls and I cannot wait to meet Carolina Grace! When are y'all coming back to the states??? I cannot wait to see y'all again!
Love ya,
gena
Way to go Carolina Grace! Where has the time gone. She has grown up so much! What a little charmer she is!
Now how was that for a look of real pride in her achievment! She looked so happy to see life from a different angle!
What a beautiful little bundle from Heaven!
Love,,
Mimi and Papa
cute, cute, cute!!!! she is so happy and i just love her to pieces!!!
Today, it's rolling over. Tomorrow, it's the first day of school! She's getting too big too fast! Tell her to slow down already!
Post a Comment