Monday, November 17, 2008

Not quite the crew cut


Before shot

After shot

I have been telling Ian now for about a month that I want my hair chopped off and since he loves long hair he has been quite concerned that one day I would walk in the door with SHORT HAIR. I warned him when he left for training that when he came home he would have a wife with a sassy new hair cut because I was tired of stragley hair . Well I'm not sure about SASSY, but it's definitely NOT short. You can hardly tell there's much of a difference since I have so MUCH hair but I did get about 6 inches cut off of it. Yea...I feel like I weigh less already and for all you women out there any time you feel like you weigh LESS that is a real good thing right?

5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

you look BEAUTIFUL!!! i'm sure ian will enjoy seeing his lovely wife up here on the blog when he gets lonely and missing you! ;) i see you're carrying the diaper bag we gave CG...does is work well? i hope so! :) love you!

Heather Estridge said...

Keep cutting girl! Hair always grows back ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the "SHORT" hair! I have the exact same problem so I mostly live in ponytails. I would love to have your perfect curls versus my big, frizzy curls. I know Ian will love your "short" hair. It's always fun to get long, thick hair cut because not matter how much is cut, it still feels many, many pounds lighter. Lookin good girl!!!!!!!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Congrats on the cut, girl! I just got a serious hair-chop myself! Must be in the water... :) I'm sure Ian is going to love it. :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

If Ian likes this you will have to go with a even shorter style. Ken likes long hair too but he also realizes with 4 kids, he doesn't have to DO it (my hair). He always says "do whatever makes you happy"
Ian will love you no matter what because you will still be you.