Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Homecoming


Looking out the window for Daddy to arrive
YIPPEE!!! Daddy's home
Catching up on hugs
The girls are so excited to have Daddy home and I am too!
I can't imagine how much we'll miss Ian if he's deployed...he was gone only 9 days and it felt like an eternity!
The girls wearing their "Daddy's Little cutie" pajamas

Ian brought his girl something back from The States
A little reindeer that makes music and dances...it was a big hit!

4 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Yeah! Ian! Glad you're home, hon! And so very glad the homecoming was wonderful!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Vonda. I'm so glad Ian is back home. I was thinking that very thing-how will the girls do if he is gone for months. Ella Rose looks so delighted to have her Daddy home. I know you are too.

anthonyandbeth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos! those girls look SO happy to see their daddy and i'm sure there would have been a smile a mile wide on your face when you saw your man!!! love you!

The Miller Family said...

Reunions are fun! Love the PJ's! Where did ya'll get those from???