Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saying Tschuss (Goodbye) to Dr. Buchler


Dr. Buchler is my Doctor who delivered both of our girls at the German Hospital and Ian and I just think the world of him. He is one of the friendliest and nicest people we have ever met so we had to go and say goodbye to him as he is leaving Germany to become the Chief of OB in a hospital in Switzerland. He's such a FABULOUS Doctor that we told him we may have to go to Switzerland to have our next baby. And no I am not inferring that we are pregnant (YET). ;)

Dr. Buchler with Ella Rose-March 2007

Dr. Buchler with the girls and Ian-June 2008

7 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

We had the same Dr that delivered all four of our kids. It is so wonderful when you love your OB/GYN.

anthonyandbeth said...

so sweet that you went to see him off. i bet he loved seeing the girls.

Heather Estridge said...

Oh Dr. Buchler, I was hoping you'd say he was coming to the states. I appreciated his friendliness and laid back mannerisms. So special that you were able to have both of your girls delievered by him. Thanks for the update - I know he'll be missed!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Dude! Go to Switzerland! Have a mini-vacation when you have the baby! It's like those people having plastic surgery in Africa! Go on a safari and get a new nose! :)

Glad you go to say good-bye go him.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Next baby!! Oh, my girl, you are really ambitious. I was so happy to see you stopped by to visit me, but I know you've been busy with those 2 girls. They are both adorable and I hope ya'll do go to MS, we'll have to get together then for sure! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! There is nothing like a good doctor that you really don't want to loose! I feel the same about my doctor who delivered both of my boys! She is absolutely wonderful!

Another baby Vonda? Maybe you will get your boy next time!! (or maybe twin boys...? Wouldn't that be something!)haha!

Love you girl!
gena

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Stop by my blog~ there is a special thing Oprah is offering. You could make a book of those precious girls of yours.
Juice!