From the very beginning we have prayed every night for both of our girls that they would come to know the Lord early in their lives and that they would one day be strong, Godly women...women who love God, love people and whose purpose in life is clear. We are blessed beyond measure, and we thank God on this special day for our Carolina Grace. God's GRACE has been poured out upon our lives!
Look at the way Carolina Grace is looking at her Daddy...precious or what?
Carolina Grace and Mama before the Dedication
Looks like she's really listening to her Daddy .JPG)
Carolina Grace's eyes are always smiling (she reminds us of Gran, Ian's Grandmother)
Carolina Grace's eyes are always smiling (she reminds us of Gran, Ian's Grandmother)
Praying during the dedication
With both of our baby girls!
Lisa with Ollie
Ella Rose has her baby doll (Savannah)so all is right with the world now
Earliest snowfall I have ever seen...Nov. 22 and then it snowed again on the day of Carolina Grace's dedication...and just to think we just had our last snowfall on March 23 which was Easter Sunday.
8 comments:
We were so happy to be able to spend this special day with your family! We are blessed to count you as friends!!!
Kevin, Jean & Joshua
Oh Vonda. I wish we could have celebrated with you guys on this special day. Babies are truly a gift from God. You are very blessed-beyond measure.
How precious. What wonderful parents you are.
Also...very jealous of the snow. It's almost 60 here in Atlanta...yuck...ready for a change of season and some white stuff would be nice :-)
what a special day for y'all! the girls look adorable as ALWAYS...you sure do know how to dress them up just right! can't believe it's been three years! wish we could have been there to celebrate with y'all your precious baby girl! and the chewing on the dress is hilarious...must be a girl thing. Addison chews on her dresses all the time. :)
I can think of no greater gift, short of salvation itself, than for a child to be given parents who love the Lord and dedicate themselves to raising their children in Him. Carolina Grace and Ella Rose are very blessed indeed to have such a gift in the two of you.
Papa and I surely hate it that we could not have been there but I guess you cannot do all that you want to do with an ocean in between. I too am so thankful that you and Ian are dedicating your beautiful girls to the Lord....What a wonderful gift we consider that to be....
Love,
Mom and Dad
Vonda I am so sad to have missed the dedication :( Both your little angels are just precious and I know with you and Ian as their parents all those things you have prayed will happen. You both are so very dedicated to the Lord and are WONDERFUL examples for your precious girls. I just feel so blessed to have met you and your precious family!! -brandi-
What a special ceremony for Carolina Grace, can't wait to meet her! I love her bonnet, very southern, isn't it? Ella Rose looks darling as usual in her dress :) How sweet of Lisa's mom to bring that for her!
Post a Comment