The day Ian left for The States I took these pictures of the girls holding a sign for their Daddy...you can click on the picture and read the sign, but it says, "Daddy, we miss you already! Eat a Chick-Fil-A for us!" Love, Your 3 girls.
Notice Ella Rose dancing around in the background
Mimi and Papa are here so I hope to post pics of their visit in a few days, but things just aren't the same around here without Ian. I miss my man, the girls miss their Daddy, and my folks miss their Son-in-love. Ian is truly loved by my parents, but hey how could they not love him...he's awesome and he loves their daughter, makes her so very happy and that just thrills them to pieces not to mention he's a great Daddy to their granddaughters.

It was much easier with Carolina Grace holding the sign
It was much easier with Carolina Grace holding the sign
5 comments:
Seems like he's been gone for a while! I hope your parents will have time to spend with him also when he gets back.
so cute! ian will love this post! :) love the sign! and where did you get those tights with the pink mary jane's for CG???? addison has GOT to have some! :)
Ian, please have some Krispy Kreme for us!!! Or better yet, bring some back!! Ha!
I saw on facebook he will be back soon-Yeah-it's not as fun when the whole family isn't together
We did have a wonderful time but just was not the same without Ian being there!
We did love being with our 3 girls and loved all the photo shoots we had! (Even if Dad did get "dizzy" doing all the antics to make both girls look in the same direction with a smile at the same time)
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment