Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sisters


Ella Rose looks like she's helping her baby Sister with her new shoes but she's really trying to confiscate them

Look at Carolina Grace's finger pointing towards Ella Rose..."she did it."

The girls adore each other

2 Sweet Sisters

Chillin' together

7 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Gorgeous pictures, hon! It's so wonderful to see that they love one another. :)

The Miller Family said...

So much love to go around! PRECIOUS!

anthonyandbeth said...

i love these! LOVE the finger pointing! who knew it would start this early??? :) miss you!

Heather Estridge said...

Priceless pictures... I love Ella Rose's dress and hot pink cowgirl boots, very stylish!

Its So Very Cheri said...

How FUN. I love Ella Roses boots-you will get your discount dollars out of those-you probably already have. She must love those boots.
Love the finger pointing. I can hear them now. I didn't do it SHE DID IT.

Linda Williams said...

Oh my goodness......Carolina Grace looks so much like Ella Rose! We cannot wait to see you all again! Orders.....come quickly......We are all ready in the STATES!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love those pictures of the girls together.

Precious with a captital P.
Love,
Di