Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lots of giggles and fun

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my HOW CUTE!!! And I love that she "pets" Carolina Grace the same way Bren "pets" Alex. And I say they same thing, "Gentle"! Toooo funny. Ella Rose has such a genuine ENTHUSIASM for life and everything in it. What a BLESSING from God Above!!! That little girl has my heart! So SWEET!

Linda Williams said...

What a delight it is to hear these 2 girls playing and having such fun together! I cannot wait to see them!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Heather Estridge said...

Look at them enjoying each others' company already! How sweet :) I bet that just tickled you!

anthonyandbeth said...

oh Vonda! they are precious! i just wish i could see them so bad! ella rose is so sweet to her sister! it's so fun to see them interacting together! i bet you are having the time of your life with these baby girls! kiss them for me! love you!

evehenry said...

Hey, Vonda. I've been trying to reach you via email but they keep coming back returned. Can you email me? You have such beautiful little ladies!

Love,
Eve