Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Andrea, Roman, & Ryan come for a visit


My girlfriend Andrea and her husband Roman and son Ryan came down to visit us last weekend and we had such a great time! I have known Andrea since high school and they just moved to Germany although they still live about 1 1/2 hours away from us. We went to Chili's for dinner as they are missing some good ole American food. It was so great seeing them all and Ella Rose and Carolina Grace thoroughly enjoyed meeting them too. Andrea has been such a special friend to me for many many years and it was such a treat to see them again after 3 years.

Friends for 26 years!

Andrea, Ella Rose, & Vonda

Andrea & Ella Rose

Andrea with her handsome son Ryan & Carolina Grace

Andrea still has the touch with babies

Great looking couple

Roman, Andrew & Ryan

3 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Wonderful pictures, Vonda, and so glad you all were able to get together. And? The girls are wearing Amelia's dresses! They look beautiful! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad you could spend time with Andrea and have a visit with close friends! the girls are adorable and i remember that outfit that CG is wearing, ER wore it last year around Halloween time, right? :) love you!

Linda Williams said...

What a treat it was I know for you to get to see little Andrea! Oh my goodness.....I would love seeing her!

Vonda, do you have a new perm? You look so beautiful in these pictures! And NO......I am not just saying it "cuz I'm your Mother"!

love,
Mom