Does this place look COOL or what? This awesome kid's play place is called YABADOO and we just found it a couple of weeks ago here in Germany...only about 15 minutes from our home. Ella Rose had a ball and her Mama and Daddy did too. Carolina Grace was a perfect angel and just took it all in while sitting in her car seat.
This was Ella Rose's favorite
Ella Rose air born (if you click the picture, you can see a closeup of Ella Rose in mid air and her shadow)
"So Mom...where are we"?
In one of the bouncy castles
Ian and Ella Rose both off the ground
Carolina Grace all cozy in her car seat
Ella Rose wants to grow up to be a great air hockey player like her Mama (thank goodness Ian does not edit this blog before I post because he still thinks he is the air hockey champion in this family...bless his heart)
I'm in the back cheering my girl on! It's so much fun being a Mama!
Ella Rose looking a bit dizzy
Having a ball!
Daddy is having as much fun as Ella Rose
Weeee....................
We're both looking a bit concerned
Ella Rose is wide open and has NO FEAR
So much fun!!!
12 comments:
That girl is full of adventure!!! Oh my, that slide is HUGE! What a fun place for her and you all to go :) It sure is fun being moms and dads, isn't it! What a blessing.
oh V,
How those kids are just growing up so fast. You blink and they go from new born to toddler...and you know the rest.
Those fun times are such treasures.
Love,
Di
Looks like y'all had a BLAST!! Where is this place?
wow! that looks like so much fun! i wish we had known about it when we had come, the boys would've loved that! :) it's great that they let the parents play too, looks like so much fun! ER just has a ball wherever she goes, doesn't she? i could just eat her up! glad y'all could have a fun family day together! and you look beautiful in these pictures Vonda!
Wonderful pictures, darlin'! Thanks for sharing! I love the wide-eyed look on Carolina Grace's face. And I wonder who had more fun, kids are parents? :)
What a great place! I wish we had one of those here. Y'all are making some fantastic memories with those wonderful girls.
Vonda - that place is the coolest!!What fun for all of you! The picture of sweet Carolina Grace with her eyes wide open just says it all! :) I'm going to email you a training schedule. I know you said you've started back up with running, so you can take a look at the training schedule that I followed. It's so important not to just go out and run when you training for high mileage like a half-marathon or something - otherwise it will wear down your body and you'll end up injured. you can take a look at it. maybe once you're back in the States it would be something you'd like to work towards! You could do it!!!
I wanna go! That looks a lot like Pump it Up, but on a bigger scale. The Three T's would love to play at a place like that with Ella Rose when you get home.
That look on Carolina Grace's face is priceless. May I paraphrase? ""OM Goodness...is it just me or was that my DADDY and my SISTER up there in the air????"
You deserve these days more than anyone I know.
Love you much,
Mendi
We have got some cool fun bouncy places but you have some things I've never seen before. My guys and gal would love it too.
Love the look on Carolina Grace's face-it is priceless. I can only imagine the thought process she was having. AMMMMM I NEXXXXT????
Oh can we go when we come to Germany? I would love seeing Ella Rose playing on that! Yes, the picture of Carolina Grace is so precious! Vonda, I hope you make sure and put the names and dates on the backs of your pictures because these girls look so much alike! I cannot wait to see them again.....Well we cannot wait to see you and Ian again too.....Ha! I know what you are saying, "Ian, we are chopped liver now that we have children!"
Love,
Mimi
That looks like SO much fun! I wish we could come and play with y'all! I can't get over how much your girls look just like Ian.
Wow! Such a fun place for the girls (& mom & dad, too!!) Reminds me of Pump It Up but so much bigger! What a fun way to spend time with the girls and watch Ian be a kid too! (HaHa!)
Vonda, you have been so blessed with Ian and those girls because you have been such a blessing to others!! (I know you have been to me!) You deserve the very best and God has certainly given it to you! Hope to see you back in the states real soon cuz' I'm coming to see you and spend some time with you and the girls!!
Love you V,
gena
Post a Comment