.jpg)
I have known my oldest girlfriend Stephanie since we were 4 years old and she used to brag that she was older than me when we were kids. Now when she said "older" she was born on September 7 so we're talking only 2 weeks older. It used to bug me so bad that she could actually brag that she was older than me. Well this year she stopped braggin' because we both turned 40!!! So now I BRAG that I'm younger. :) I keep wanting to go back to my birth certificate just to make sure there has not been a mistake because I am thinking I could have been born years later. Hmmm...This has by far been the BEST birthday ever since I have Ian and Ella Rose and Carolina Grace. They are my 3 most precious BLESSINGS, and I love them all dearly.
.jpg)
We love ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins
Ian and I celebrated at a really great French restaurant called Chez Maurice...our friends Lisa and Zac offered to come over and watch the girls so we could go out...Thank you Zac and Lisa!!!
I teased Ian that he rented the whole restaurant out since we were the only ones there...the restaurant is in a cellar...very cool ambience
I really don't feel this old!
14 comments:
You're so not 40! Most of the time, I feel 12, which means you're 16. Deal? :) So glad you had a wonderful day and that French restaurant looks wonderful. MISS YOU GUYS LIKE MAD!
Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 30 :) We've got the little ones to keep us young :)
Love, Lori
Happy Belated Birthday, Vonda! You certainly don't look or act 40! These babies keep us young.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy belated Birthday, girl!!! Glad you had such a great day with your girls and your man!
Happy Birthday my DEAR friend
Happy Birthday Vonda! I echo these comments that you don't seem 40, except in your wisdom :) Miss you friend! Heather
OMG....I can't believe we missed your big day! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY friend!!! We need to have a belated celebration!! We love ya!
Happy Birthday Vonda! I'm so glad it was such a special one for you! With the many blessings God keeps giving getting older doesn't seem all that bad, right??? imagine what He has in store for you!!! you look so beautiful Vonda!!! love you!
I am so glad you had a fantastic birthday! You don't look even close to 40. I want to look as good as you when I get to 40. When you feel younger, act younger (not less mature), and chase toddlers, you never look 40! Keep up the great work and hope to see you soon!
Vonda,
I can't believe I missed your 40th birthday... I am so sorry. It looked like you had a fantastic time with your family. God bless you all. You are beautiful and don't look a day over 21. Happy Be-lated birthday, girlfriend.
love, Susan
I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday and so glad that God brought Ian into your life....Just think....he is the reason for the other 2 reasons you had such a special day!
I also cannot believe YOU are 40! Can I possibly have a 40 year old child? No, it can't be......
Love,
Mom and Dad
You know the expression, time flies when you're having fun.....well it has flown since you came into our lives because you have been so much fun to us!
I still have you beat girl...
looking GOOOOOOD!!!
I so missed your birthday...oops..that is what have no electricity after a hurricane will do..I am so far behind on so much correspondence.
Please forgive me girl..
Happy Belated.
Di
Post a Comment