Monday, September 1, 2008

Carolina Grace and her sweet little voice

7 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

she is absolutely adorable!!! i love her little squeals! she is so happy and just wiggles in excitement! loved hearing Ella Rose in the background, too. :) sounds like Carolina Grace loves church, she was very excited that you were going! she's so beautiful and i love how she sticks out her little tongue! so cute! thank you for posting this, it makes me feel a tad bit closer to at least have heard her sweet little voice!!! love y'all!!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Oh Vonda How sweet. I think she might have a southern accent already- : ) I wish I could love on her. I'm gonna have to post some videos now.

Love ya-- Cheri

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Such a sweetie! Thanks for that. And my favorite part? Ian's southern twang when he says, "Boo!" Hee hee!

Heather Estridge said...

I was smiling the whole time watching the video. I loved hearing Ian talk to his littlest girl and hearing CG squeal. What a sweet smile too! Now I need to see an updated video of Ella Rose!

Linda Williams said...

Well, I have got another mute computer I guess! I could not hear her but just to see those beautiful smiles made the trip to the computer lab worth every step! I will need to come back later and get on another computer....Now I know NOT to get on # 12 nor #7.

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Linda Williams said...

I heard it! I heard it! Oh how precious this is....Both of Carolina Grace AND Ian!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Changed by His Love said...

I posted Noah's video of him talking and David talking too tonight!! :) SO ADORABLE!!! I love the fact that Ian was talking to her...