Last week I took Carolina Grace for her 2 month checkup. She weighed 13 pounds 8 oz. and was 24.25 inches long. The Doctor said she is in the 97th percentile in height and weight, but she did start out kinda big with a whopping 9 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. Carolina Grace did great and even had to have her 2 month immunizations...I think she did better with that than Mama did.
Such enthusiasm
Bless her heart, she doesn't even know what's about to happen
Dr. Rouse, the girls pediatrician, is awesome!
Carolina Grace holding up the "okay" sign after getting back home from the Doc
8 comments:
Such a big girl! Thanks for the awesome update, hon!
I always teared up when they got those first shots too. They look at you like HOW COULD YOU LET THEM DO THAT TO ME
this girl is the sweetest little thing and the last picture cracks me up! she's growing like a little weed and she's just gotta slow down. i have real trouble with the idea that she's gonna be sitting up by the time i see her, possible crawling. that just doesn't seem fair, does it! give her big kiss for me!!!
Wow! She is really growing. She is such a cutie! I got your sweet birthday messages. I hate I missed them. I'll try to call you soon so we can catch up.
Wow she is really changing. She is starting to develop that awesome personality now isnt she?
Just embrace...it to the fullest.
Love those days..they fly by to fast.
Di
She looks like she was having a blast! Something about Dr. R....he has a magic touch with the little ones! You have some amazing little girls. So full of life, love, and happiness!
Oh how beautiful this little thing is! I am so glad that she did well with her shots. She is growing so much and so fast! I am getting the "see Carolina Grace itch".
Love,
Mom
She is so beautiful! Growing up so much and so fast!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment