Well, I guess I know where I am going tommorrow! To the library to hear this sweet video. I tried here but something is wrong that I cannot hear it. I loved seeing her drool and squirm! I cannot wait to see her! It is always wonderful to hear her on the phone (And Ella Rose too).
love it! i swear it sounds like Ella Rose said aloha! :) and she does have a southern "bye"! :) Carolina Grace and Addison would have a ball talking together! they've got a lot to say, don't they! :) i love these videos...keep em' comin' for aunt bethie! :) love you!
Oh Vonda-this brings back memories of my 4 being so little. Gabby and Ella Rose would have a ball together.
you do have a sweet sweet family. I love you girl and miss you. I got my page fixed, thanks to your sweet sister-in-law, but haven't gotten a picture behind it yet.
Well, if they could just be reserved like their mama!
Just precious! Thanks for letting us get to know them across the water. Can't wait to see Ella Rose again and meet Carolina Grace in person. She will have to meet McRae...she'll be the older woman by a few weeks (and pounds, maybe, for now), but i know they will have great fun "chatting" with each other.
Oh, wait! I think I translated what Carolina Grace was saying. It was, "Wow! I'm so excited that the Large Hadron Collider is on-line and I can't wait to see what those scientists find out about the Higgs particle!"
6 comments:
Well, I guess I know where I am going tommorrow! To the library to hear this sweet video. I tried here but something is wrong that I cannot hear it. I loved seeing her drool and squirm! I cannot wait to see her! It is always wonderful to hear her on the phone (And Ella Rose too).
Love,
Mimi and Papa
love it! i swear it sounds like Ella Rose said aloha! :) and she does have a southern "bye"! :) Carolina Grace and Addison would have a ball talking together! they've got a lot to say, don't they! :) i love these videos...keep em' comin' for aunt bethie! :) love you!
Oh Vonda-this brings back memories of my 4 being so little. Gabby and Ella Rose would have a ball together.
you do have a sweet sweet family. I love you girl and miss you. I got my page fixed, thanks to your sweet sister-in-law, but haven't gotten a picture behind it yet.
Love ya
Cheri
I heard both of them! How sweet....I cannot wait to talk to them! And Ella Rose was really enjoying her bread, wasn't she!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Well, if they could just be reserved like their mama!
Just precious! Thanks for letting us get to know them across the water. Can't wait to see Ella Rose again and meet Carolina Grace in person. She will have to meet McRae...she'll be the older woman by a few weeks (and pounds, maybe, for now), but i know they will have great fun "chatting" with each other.
Much Love,
Mendi, for the gang
Oh, wait! I think I translated what Carolina Grace was saying. It was, "Wow! I'm so excited that the Large Hadron Collider is on-line and I can't wait to see what those scientists find out about the Higgs particle!"
Yep, that was it. :)
Awesome video, hon!
Post a Comment