Carolina Grace with Mrs. Ashley
Well last Sunday was a big deal because Carolina Grace went into the church nursery for the very 1st time. She is a little over 3 months now and I am a firm believer that as soon as you can put a child in the church nursery on Sunday's, they will adjust a lot better to being dropped off as they get older. Ella Rose started the church nursery at about 3 1/2 months old and she loves it so much that she sometimes cries now when she has to leave...I hope she always enjoys going to church that much.
3 comments:
Great picture, hon! Can't believe she's that old! Time passes too quickly. :)
Wow, wow, wow... How can it be that your youngest is already a little over 3 months old? Does it seem like time is flying? I know you are very intentional to spend precious time with your daughters... I'm sure Carolina Grace is going to love going to church as much as Ella Rose because you always make it fun :)
she looks like such a big girl in that picture! these baby girls are just growing up way to fast for my liking! i'm sure she'll love church just like ER. you're right, get 'em started out right young!!! :)
Post a Comment