We have started getting together once a month (thank you Lori for the great idea) with several of our closest friends over here in Germany so on September 12 we had Dinner over at The Beck's with a Tex Mex theme. The food was incredible, and the fellowship was awesome! We always have so much fun with The Beck's, The Miller's and The Nichols. We have all had children right after the other, and now Michelle is expecting her 2nd child in April. The only family who was missing was The Estridge family who moved back to The States in April and whom we dearly miss and who is expecting a bouncing baby boy in November. It's such a blessing to have such sweet friends way over here in Germany...God has been so good to us!
Mia (20 months), Ella Rose (18 months), Josh (1 year), and Colby (11 months)
The girls are still looking at the camera & the boys are no longer interested
.jpg)
Carolina Grace enjoyed all the attention
Sweet little friends
Ella Rose looks like she's standing there begging with a cup...I found the pink cowboy boots at an indoor flea market for only $2.00...yea!
.jpg)
Look at those gorgeous blue eyes
.jpg)
Ella Rose turned 18 months old
Colby is a mover and shaker
.jpg)
Mia was helping Carolina Grace with her paci
.jpg)
Look at that look on Matt's face...Mia says, "all I wanted to do was to give the baby her paci."
.jpg)
Josh and Ella Rose checking out Sieben, the Beck's dog
.jpg)
Ella Rose couldn't keep her hands off the dog
We have got to get this child a dog
.jpg)
Such JOY!
5 comments:
Awesome pictures, darlin'!
Looks like fun, Vonda! We wish we could be there to spend time with y'all and the kiddos! You look terrific, Vonda.
Hey Vonda - thanks for thinking of us. We sure miss all of you too! What a really great family picture you got that evening and I LOVE Ella Rose's hot pink boots. It would be tough going to the flea markets together because we would want the same things ;) I see that Ella Rose is still loving on dogs - as soon as she is able to, she's going to be asking for one! Sending our love!
LOVE the pink boots! she'd fit right in with the boys over here or should i say my cowboys! :) they are both going to be cowboys for halloween and your mom is making them cow print chaps!!! gonna be cute! addison's gonna be a cowgirl! :) do those little pink boots harrison gave ella rose fit carolina grace? addison has some brown ones that are baylee's and she'll be wearing hers for halloween. :) anyway, so glad y'all have such good friends! such a blessing! love you!
As soon as I saw the pink boots I thought to myself I want a pair of those. Too cute! I love seeing Ella Rose enjoy the dog, very precious!
Love ya!
Lianne
Post a Comment