Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yum Yum...chocolate chip pancakes


(Below) A sugar coma is setting in
My wonderful husband allowed me to sleep in last weekend and he took care of the girls. Well Ella Rose got a huge treat for breakfast...Ian made her CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES. Oh my word...what a great breakfast! Ian also got some great shots of her with the new camera...do ya think she enjoyed the pancakes or what? And can I just tell ya...she had quite the energy all day long (but of course she ALWAYS has a lot of energy) but then again you are bound to climb the walls when you start the day out with CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!! Go Daddy!!!

9 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

yummo!!! she looks like she enjoy's daddy's cookin'! who wouldn't??? :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Yummy-I want someone to let me sleep in and fix chocolate chip pancakes. Maybe that's what I'll fix for breakfast this morning.

Beck Family said...

Love these pictures! What a great smile. I would have that kind of smile too if I had chocolate chip pancakes!!

Lori

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Leave it to Ian to get her all sugared up! :)

Jean said...

Looks like she had tons of fun!!!

Changed by His Love said...

LOVE IT! She's adorable...even with chocolate all over her face!!

Heather Estridge said...

I can almost hear her squealing with joy as she eats those pancakes! Great pictures :)

Lori Wright said...

How sweet of Ian to fix breakfast for his sweet big girl! What a great hubby you have!

Keith Miller said...

Now that you mention it, I could go for some chocolate chip pancakes about now...