
More bows, ruffles, lace and PINK are coming to the Livingston household. We found out about a month ago we are having another sweet baby girl, but my Doc said he was about 95% sure...we decided to wait for the next appointment just to make sure so we have gotten the 100% thumbs up that we're having a GIRL. And can I just tell you...my husband is so great...he has already said he would be so tickled even if we have another girl down the road...I tell him he's gonna be spoiled rotten with all these girls around and he's gonna be King of the Castle! We are so tickled that Ella Rose is going to have a Sister and we cannot wait to welcome our precious baby girl into our home. And we most of all give God complete glory that He has graced our lives once again with another child. We are most blessed and humbled by His Love for us.
9 comments:
God is good indeed! Yeah Ella Rose is going to be a big sister - what fun she'll have. I know you are all so thrilled and this baby will be so loved. Can't wait to see pictures of the girls in their matching outfits ;)
i agree, i'm sure you'll really enjoy the matching! these little girls are going to love each other so much! i'm happy to finally see a picture of the new baby! we are so happy for you and Ian and only wish could meet her sooner than i know we will. we love you guys!
Congrats, guys! She is going to be extra-loved with Ella Rose as a big sister!
Great! Glad to hear the news. I have a clue what you're in for - just tell Ian to hold on! Guess he will be like me and have to learn how to braid hair.
By the way, started a blog - don't know where it will go - but you're my inspiration.
Congratulations to you both! We are so excited for you. I bet Ian is feeling like the king of the Castle. Love ya!
Thanks for sharing the ultrasound photo...it makes it so real doesnt it? Your precious children are so fortunate to have you two as parents. God is smiling down at you both!
Love,
Di
Well, this is one Mimi and Papa that is so happy about a third little girl. Just think a short time ago, the boys out-numbered the girls, Now look.....We're gonna be short one boy!
No matter the gender.....We are gonna love these little ones!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
We are so excited for you both! You will love having two so close together! :) I have to second the matching outfits- I get a kick out of dressing the boys the same- not sure how much longer they'll let me do that. :)
Congratulations Vonda!! I LOVED having a sister (or 2!), and we were only 15 1/2 mos. apart. Looks like your girls will be about the same! :) How fun for them; they will be best of friends.:)
Post a Comment