Friday, February 15, 2008

Ella Rose turns 11 months old




Checking out the pink buds

Sunny Day in Germany

Ella Rose sure loves her Daddy

6 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Would you just look at that girl standing in the garden, checking out the flowers - my oh my she's looking like a big girl! So glad she is feeling better today - a little sunshine will help anyone, I think!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Get his nose, Ella Rose! Get his... oh, wait. Sorry. Heh. :-)

She's a cutie and I can't believe she's already 11 months old! No way!

anthonyandbeth said...

she is just the cutest thing EVER!!! love the ones of her standing outside. she is going to have so much to explore this spring and summer! :) she is having a good time getting her daddy's face!! :) love you guys!

Linda Williams said...

Oh My goodness....Where did our baby girl go? She just has not been little long enough! Although we came to Germany 7 times last year....she still seems to have too fast! She really is a doll, out picking flowers like her Mommy. Her Great Grandmother Davis is probably looking down and smiling! Maybe she will get her Great Grandmother's green thumb. (Not her Mimi....she kills things, does not enhance their growth! )

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

Vonda,
Thank you so much for your posts about Baby Wise! We've been letting little Owen sleep through the midnight feeding and he's now sleeping 9pm until 5:30am. I can't wait until it's 9-9, I hope that's not too far off! I've linked your blog to ours so I can stay up with what's going on with you guys. Ella Rose is absolutely beautiful and I'm so excited you'll have a new little one soon! How exciting to see what the Lord is doing in your life!

Mike and Anne Savage said...

Happy almost birthday, Ella Rose! I know your momma has a wonderful party planned for you next month. We only wish we could be there to celebrate with you. We love you! Will says hello!