Hi, Vonda. I love seeing this. What a wonderful way to be a part of your family's life. What a big girl Ella Rose is...walking already. Please give her a kiss and take care of her momma and new baby!
Did we ever enjoy these videos! Boy has technology become our friend! It is so good to be able to see all her growing up! But we were expecting the loud speakers to hear all those little giggles more clearly....and Aunt Beth is right....We can't wait to see her walking to US!
oh I just LOVE this! i wish i could be on the other end of that big hug she's giving out! i know you and ian are having a blast watching her new steps! isn't it amazing how much the really grow that first year! unbelievable! :)
AMAZING!!! Love the video too, I've got to try this again! I know Ella Rose is giving you a workout with all of this walking business! Just wait until she starts RUNNING...
5 comments:
Hi, Vonda. I love seeing this. What a wonderful way to be a part of your family's life. What a big girl Ella Rose is...walking already. Please give her a kiss and take care of her momma and new baby!
Love,
Eve
Did we ever enjoy these videos! Boy has technology become our friend! It is so good to be able to see all her growing up! But we were expecting the loud speakers to hear all those little giggles more clearly....and Aunt Beth is right....We can't wait to see her walking to US!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
You go, Ella Rose! J-man's not too far behind. Next visit, you two can take a walk together!
oh I just LOVE this! i wish i could be on the other end of that big hug she's giving out! i know you and ian are having a blast watching her new steps! isn't it amazing how much the really grow that first year! unbelievable! :)
AMAZING!!! Love the video too, I've got to try this again! I know Ella Rose is giving you a workout with all of this walking business! Just wait until she starts RUNNING...
Post a Comment