.jpg)
Since we've lived in Germany, we have been able to see my sweet friend Lisa from Ireland 4 different times. Last time we saw them when they were passing through with the whole family and Ian was able to give them a tour of the C-21, but this time Lisa was by herself attending a Christian Women's conference. We also got to meet Beth, a friend of Lisa's whom also came from Ireland to attend the conference. We always have such a great time when Lisa comes and I do believe Ella Rose remembers Mrs. Thatcher, but I know Ella Rose certainly missed being entertained by Lisa's 5 youngin's this time around.
.jpg)
Beth, Lisa, & Ella Rose
.jpg)
Popping in at the food court on Base
4 comments:
love ella rose's black and white checks! so great you got to see your friend again!
Oh, how great that baby is walking now. I'm so glad to be able to see pics of ya'll!
Love,Rhoda
My Goodness...Lisa looks as young as she did in college! Still very pretty! I know you loved their visit!
Love,
Mom and Dad
That little Ella Rose sure does look like her Mama...Every bit as gorgeous...you look great V!
Love,
Di
Post a Comment