
Over the weekend one of Ella Rose's sweet little friends, Katie came over while her Mama and Daddy went out for a "date night". Katie's Daddy, Chris just returned from Afghanistan after being gone for 9 months so it was great that Heather and Chris could enjoy an evening out together and we had the treat of keeping Katie and enjoyed every minute of it!

Yippee..this is fun!


4 comments:
look at those sweet little friends! won't be long before you have two girls of your own to cart around town! ;) those ruffles on Ella Rose's ankles are something! :)
I know they had a ball! I can't wait for Papa and Mimi to get to swing her!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Ian looks like a pro pushing both girls. I know KT had ball being with you all - thanks for taking such good care of her!
Go Ian! Good practice for that second little one!
Excellent pictures, hon!
Post a Comment