We had so much stuff to check...13 bags in all and we got up at 3:30 a.m. (Germany time) and arrived into TX at 6:30 p.m. (TX time) which was then 1:30 in the morning in Germany! Whew...made for a very long day!!!
Our sweet girls about ready to board
Carolina Grace 's 1st trip on an airplane
Ian's look: "You've got to be kidding??? You are taking pictures NOW?" Of course...we're making memories!
Watching a Disney movie...this lasted for about 5.5 minutes (the attention span of a 2 year old)

Carolina Grace did really well but much to our surprise didn't sleep that much
Carolina Grace did really well but much to our surprise didn't sleep that much
This was about 4 hours into the flight and Ella Rose was kind of having a hard time...the flight attendant brought her a little sundae from first class! Ian asked me, "do you think the flight attendant would bring me a sundae too if I have a meltdown?"

We were so glad to finally arrive in the good ole USA!
4 comments:
Lol...yes, the flight from Germany back was an adventure for us, as well...ok, let's face it, I would really call it more of a nightmare, but at least we don't have to do it again anytime real soon...and I'm not sure I EVER want to fly anywhere with the dog again...ever!! At least your girls didn't get sick on the plane!! Josh threw up on the plane, then got sick about 5 more times the next day after we got to AJ's parents' house! ICK!!
This summer will be my class reunion, and I REALLY REALLY want to go, but I'm soooo dreading that flight back. Kevin is on his way home right now from Atlanta (just a short 4 day trip). He went alone because there was NO WAY I was going to make that trip twice in one year with a toddler!!!
I'm so glad someone else's husband gives their wife that look. They just don't understand that we need to have pictures for our blog and for the memories years from now.
sounds like you ALL were troopers! :) we KNOW how those international flights with children go so i'm so glad you only had a one way ticket! remember spain??? flights from you know where! i am SO not kidding! but we just had to come so we could see y'all! :)
love the girls matching outfits! i can't wait to get my hands on them and kiss those sweet cheeks! love you!
Post a Comment