
Carolina Grace is a happy little tourist

The Riverwalk
There's always time to pet the dogs

Daddy gets in on the fun too!
Doggy Kisses
At the end of February we bee-bopped down to the River Walk area and the Alamo in San Antonio and had a great time! It was still kinda chilly, but it was a beautiful sunny day, and we had a blast and were so tickled that Ian could break away from training for the day.
7 comments:
Oh how fun. I need to post a bunch of our latest adventures. Enjoy those girls. I need to call you and talk can you e-mail me your new phone number. Just send it to my regular e-mail. Love ya girl!!!
Now that looked like a lot of fun! I wish the weather would have cooperated a little better while we were there so we could have taken them on some adventures!
They looked beautiful, as usual!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Welcome back to the good 'ol USA! I bet you've made a couple of runs to Chick fila and Krispy Kreme since getting back? The family looks great too. I do love the River Walk.
Looks like y'all are having so much fun. Enjoyed getting to chat the other day. How was your house-hunting trip? Can't wait to see y'all and kiss those babies.
great pix Vonda! love seeing the girls! glad y'all were able to get away with Ian for an afternoon of fun and sightseeing! :)
only 4 more sleeps before addison and i get to come and hang out! :) WOO HOO!!!
OPSEC! OPSEC!!! I can't believe you guys wore those Ramstein, Germany sweatshirts out and about! Oh wait, you're in America so you CAN! Can't wait to get back there myself in a month! No more 'dress code', we can put out our American Flag that's been sitting in our basement waiting to be put on display, and NO MORE AFN commercials!!! Yay for America and glad you guys got to see the Alamo. It's amazing to be there and to have the contrast of the sky-scrapers against the Ol' Alamo. Hope the girls didn't have too many meltdowns and that they enjoyed it too. They're ADORABLE!!! Bren says "Hi Rose!" He still can't get out "Ella" and he's now saying "Caro" for Carolina Grace. He waves at the pics to say "Hi". So cute and I know he misses tearing around with ER. Love you guys.
San Antonio looks like such a FUN city. I love how you all just pack up the kids and head out for adventures!
Miss you guys!
Heather
Post a Comment