Saturday, March 7, 2009

The girls with Mimi and Papa

When we arrived in the USA on Feb. 9 Mimi and Papa came to help us the next day by watching the girls while Ian and I hit the ground running to find a house. What a Godsend! They are always so helpful and supportive of us. We found our place so quickly that they planned on leaving within 2 days but we talked them into staying for a few extra days because we always love having them visit and of course our girls adore them!

Carolina Grace's 1st ride in the swing...Feb. 10

Having a ball!

Mimi and Carolina Grace
Just chillin'
Is Papa a trooper or what...helping Ella Rose on the new slide...now she comes down this slide totally without any help!
Ella Rose loves playing with her Papa
Going for a walk
3 beautiful ladies
Mimi is the best and Carolina Grace thinks so too!
I think Papa is enjoying himself
If you double click this pix you can see what a 2 year old meltdown looks like...Ella Rose wants FREEDOM!



Mimi was always great about making everything so much fun when Anthony and I were growing up and now she does the same for her own grandbabies...having a picnic in the backyard

6 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Awesome pictures, hon! I want them to come visit here! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

it's always a good time when Mimi and Papa are around! aunt bethy can't wait to get out there and love on my little nieces! what fun we will have!

Jean said...

I just don't think Carolina Grace likes the swing, but I may be wrong (heehee)! Sweet pictures of the girls with their grandparents. And I love those tights Ella Rose is wearing! I have some "man tights" for Josh, but they're just not that cute. We miss y'all!

Linda Williams said...

I think, as always, we had a better time than the kids!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Heather Estridge said...

How sweet of Mimi and Papa to come and help! I know the girls love having them around too.

Its So Very Cheri said...

I absolutely love the look on your Dad's face while Ella Rose is having her melt down.