You've got the cutest little baby face
Such a sweet girl
This rocking chair was Mimi's rocking chair when she was a little girl. I didn't know this until I became an adult as I always thought it belonged to me since it was always in my room while growing up.
Of course there's always a reason to go to Chick-Fil-A...celebrating Carolina Grace turning 9 months old! Hee hee! Okay I know I'm pushing it!
What do you mean I have to eat my peas?
Daddy with his girl and Carolina Grace still eyeing the food
Look how tall I am getting
Carolina Grace turned 9 months old on March 16, and she is developing quite the personality. Carolina Grace is friendly, she loves to laugh especially with her Sister, and she is crawling around the house like she is on a mission. She also makes her way totally around her crib as she tries to walk holding onto the rail even though she is wearing her sleep sack.
1) Carolina Grace is starting to eat "real food" these days. She loves guacamole, tortillas, green beans, asparagus, bananas and pancakes; however I am not feeding her waffle fries or french fries just yet even though we do love Chick-Fil-A.
2) Still takes 2 naps a day unless we're out bee-bopping and then she'll take a morning nap in the car and she sleeps 12 hours a night.
3) She still only has 2 teeth!
4) She adores her Sister and wants to be wherever Ella Rose is!
5) She gets very very mad when Ella Rose takes a toy from her. Hmmm...I used to think she was kinda laid back...I'm rethinking this.
6) She LOVES LOVES LOVES being pushed in the swing
7) She is fearless, but she is sensitive (dramatic may be a better word) when she bumps into something.
8) She loves Creme Puff (the bear that Gran gave her)
9) She also loves her Auburn Pacifier, and she needs to enjoy it to the fullest for the next 3 months as she doesn't know that Mama is going to chuck that thing out the car window on June 17 (the day after she turns 1...oh don't worry...she'll never miss it as long as we chuck it early on)
2) Still takes 2 naps a day unless we're out bee-bopping and then she'll take a morning nap in the car and she sleeps 12 hours a night.
3) She still only has 2 teeth!
4) She adores her Sister and wants to be wherever Ella Rose is!
5) She gets very very mad when Ella Rose takes a toy from her. Hmmm...I used to think she was kinda laid back...I'm rethinking this.
6) She LOVES LOVES LOVES being pushed in the swing
7) She is fearless, but she is sensitive (dramatic may be a better word) when she bumps into something.
8) She loves Creme Puff (the bear that Gran gave her)
9) She also loves her Auburn Pacifier, and she needs to enjoy it to the fullest for the next 3 months as she doesn't know that Mama is going to chuck that thing out the car window on June 17 (the day after she turns 1...oh don't worry...she'll never miss it as long as we chuck it early on)
10)Carolina Grace loves to sink her teeth into a good book (literally)!
11) She is very flexible and has visited 4 different church nursery's in her short 9 months of life and has adjusted beautifully! She is friendly but a bit more reserved with strangers.
12) Carolina Grace loves snuggling and very content being held
13) She loves just being a part of it all! Carolina Grace is such a sweet baby, loves to smile, and we are so blessed to have her!
13) She loves just being a part of it all! Carolina Grace is such a sweet baby, loves to smile, and we are so blessed to have her!
For all of my bloggin' friends out there I plan on creating a keepsake book of my Blog so I can have all of our memories in one place one day as well as ordering one for each of the girls too. You can go to http://www.blurb.com/ and it will show you how to make your own book. I've just started working on mine so I'll post it when the finished project is completed (hopefully before they both go off to college). Even though I have baby books for both of our girls, this blog is really even a better way to keep track of everything that's going on AND you have pictures of the wonderful memories your family is making too!
8 comments:
Happy 9 months Carolina Grace! Wow, time does fly by. It seems like you just arrived into this world!!! You have grown into a beauty. I love reading up on all the wonderful things about you. We all miss you and your family so much. Please tell Ella Rose that Mia says HI and that she loves her!
Hugs and kisses from Matt, Michelle, and Mia Noelani!
P.S. Hmmm....tell your Mama and Daddy that it is their turn to send some Chick-Fil-A this way ;-)
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet you in person, sweetie!
Hey Vonda-I don't know if you have ever tried this but we did it with the pacifiers and it works great because it is their decision to give it up. You cut the pacifier nopple (about 1/2 off). It no longer has the suction. All my kids would put it in their mouth and pull it out. Garrett wore his pacifier clip with the pac on it for a day and he would hold it up to his mouth (because he kept saying fix it and I would say do you want me to cut it more and he could say yes so there was no nipple left). After one day he had no interest. Too busy playing to hold a pacifier up to his mouth.
All my kids were done and never even cried for it. I should say my boys because Gabby wouldn't take one.
what a sweet girl! i can't wait to see her in less than 2 WEEKS!!! what fun we will have! i too cut the nipples off of the paci's with both boys and it worked very well. :) love hearing all that she's up to these days! :) love you!
Happy 9 months Carolina Grace.
Vonda-I love the chocolate brown outfit-so adorable.
Any reason to visit Chick-fil-A is a good one!
Happy 9 months Carolina Grace! Can you believe her 1 year birthday is right around the corner? Hard to believe...
I can't wait to meet her one day and have all of our kiddos play.
Miss you all. I'll email more later.
Oops! Carolina Grace had some fries at Chic-fi-la while we were in San Antonio. She likes them.....Sorry
Mimi and Pap
Happy 9 months Carolina Grace! Glad your Mama is bein good about you not having fries just yet. I'm a bad Mama and Alex just had his first bite of one tonight at Burger King. I was curious what he'd do with it since he seemed so interested in mine and he nibbled the end right off. He gagged on it a little but apparently he likes them because he swallowed it instead of spitting it out like he's done with the "good for him" Puffs and Cheeriohs. Oy! Junk food Junkie already!
Post a Comment