Tuesday, March 10, 2009

UH-OH!

Okay so I walked out of the room for 2.5 minutes and for all you Mama's out there you know that it only takes a split second for your children to get into trouble. Well when I walked back in Ella Rose had taken Carolina Grace's diaper off and trying to put it back on her. I have never been so glad that I had just changed her diaper! Ella Rose has started becoming quite the little Mommy so of course she thought she was helping Mama out so I had to grab the camera all the while trying to explain to her that only Mama changes Carolina Grace's diaper but she can help as long as I'm there too.

Carolina Grace is just so proud of her Sister


6 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Haaaa, haaa... That is too funny! What a sweet sister, trying to help out ;) Glad you're recording these stories!

anthonyandbeth said...

and this is what i love about blogging!!! that Ella Rose is a hoot and the look on Carolina Grace's face is priceless...she is so proud of her sister for helping her take her diaper off. she didn't want to wear it anyway!!!

Jean said...

I love that big toothy smile Carolina Grace has in the first photo!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Awesome pictures, hon! Be very glad of no poo. The twins removed each others' diapers and decorated the sun room once. Ugh. Poop is evil. :)

Linda Williams said...

In the 3rd picture.....Ella Rose has both her legs....She knows she has seen Mommy get both her feet....but how did she get her to lie down? Ha.

Its So Very Cheri said...

When Garrett and Grant were really little, I had them down in the living room watching Barnie or something and they were playing with some toys so I ran upstairs to go to the bathroom. The bathroom door was visible from the living room. I was in and out in about a minute and in that time Grant had climbed the outside edge of the stairs, holding on to the railing and was almost to the very top. I didn't want to yell and have him fall so I got him down and explained that he couldn't do that. He had probably been sitting there thinking I can't wait till she leaves for a minute so I can see what this will be like.