
Giving hugs to Carolina Grace at the hospital

Chillin' on the boppy (thank you Heather for the boppy cover) and the pink outfit was worn by Ella Rose and given by Aunt Beth

Mimi with her new granddaughter
Dr. Buchler delivered both of our baby girls, and he is AWESOME!!!

Ian teases me and tells me I always make a production out of these kind of events and I tell him, "yes of course I do because we're making memories, and this is a big deal bringing our baby girl home." And every Southern girl has to start out with a bonnet and a white outfit with bloomers. (The bonnet was given by Luckle Doyle and Aunt Linda and the beautiful pink blanket made by Heather Dobson)
Taking Carolina Grace home and Ella Rose checking out her Daddy's ear
My sweet baby girl
Papa and Mimi with their granddaughters
Ella Rose checking out her new baby Sister
Papa wearing Ella Rose's bow and she doesn't mind one bit
Sweet face
Is this precious or what???
Finally at home and checking on her baby Sister
Priceless
8 comments:
Wonderful! Love every single one of them! Thanks, hon, for the update and we love you guys!
PS Just wanted to let you know... we're in potty training Hades over here in Georgia! Twins! Running around! No diapers! Pee on the floor! Meltdowns! Somebody send over Stanley Steemer!
Fun. Yeah.
What GREAT pictures! You all look fabulous :) Ella Rose is looking so grown up (especially around Carolina Grace). Keep the pictures coming, can't get enough of them ;)
I have been anxiously awaiting new photos...girl. I am just thrilled for you and your family and cant wait to talk to you. I am speechless how beautiful you all look!!!You are just out of a magazine as that perfect little family. I just love all the photos V...Carolina Grace really resembles Ian and Ella Rose huh?
Love you..
Di
love all the new pictures!! i sure wish we were there to love on those baby girls! they are so beautiful and we just love them so much. love you!
Vonda:
The girls look so much like Ian. Maybe the next one will be a boy and look like Mama. : ) I wish I was there to hug and kiss on them. Gabby and Grayden would have so much fun playing with Ella Rose. We can't wait to meet them some day.
Ella Rose looks so big-I told you she would look so grown up once you had Carolina Grace. It's like they age from the time you leave home till they come up to the hospital to see you.
Love ya,
Cheri
Awwww, I just loved seeing these new pics of Carolina. Just beautiful. Ya'll sure make some pretty babies! So happy for you both. Can't wait to see this one growing up too & I hope one day to see them in person when ya'll come back stateside.
Love you!
Rhoda
Just for anyone who may be wondering.....The picture of Carolina Grace smiling....Nope...Not gas! She was smiling at her Mimi! I had just told her we were getting out of that German hospital and going home....and she was pleased!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Vonda, you guys have done a wonderful job making such beautiful little girls and our sons will thank you very much! Love ya guys and miss ya!
Post a Comment