Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ian


Ella Rose and Pinky waiting to give Daddy his Birthday card

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Ella Rose wore her special "Dad" shirt while bee-boppin all across town in honor of Ian's birthday...I think I see a tummy showing

Ella Rose thinks the world of her Daddy

One more birthday hug before going night night

We went on a date to celebrate Ian's birthday

Ian drinkin' some good ole sweet tea at Mama Wests' Touch of Soul Restaurant where they have good ole Southern cookin'

Back home celebrating with honest to goodness, made from scratch carrot cake (one of Ian's favorite cakes he grew up eating)

June is going to end up being a huge month of CELEBRATION in the Livingston family. My Mama's birthday was June 1, Ian's is June 3, our Anniversary is June 12, Beth's birthday is June 24, Father's Day is mixed in there, and of course our Carolina Grace will arrive very soon too so every June we're just gonna spend the whole month CELEBRATING these special days and people in our lives. Ian, I hope you felt mighty special from the girls in your life on your big day. Happy Birthday, my love!

12 comments:

Mike and Anne Savage said...

Yea! Happy B-day! What a special time for you both. Ella Rose is precious with his card. Definitely a daddy's girl! Vonda, you look wonderful. You're almost there, hun!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Sweet tea in Germany. Wow. That one makes me re-boot.

Happy Birthday, Bro! Welcome to the "late 30s"!

Love, Me :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ian! What a wonderfully busy month y'all have.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ian!

Vonda, you look positively radiant! We miss you and love you!

Holly @ TMP

p.s., Anthony's new arrival is precious!

Heather Estridge said...

Happy Birthday Ian. Looks like a SWEET celebration! Ella Rose gets cuter every time I see pictures of her. And Vonda you look great and very ready to have that baby!

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Birthday, Ian...I knew you belonged in our extended family. Vonda, Marni's birthday is June 3rd, too...AND she was born on Dad and Mom's Anniversary. Two of my cousin's have the same birthday and another's is the 4th. My Grandmother's was the 22nd!!!

Dave and I celebrated your birthday by joining our choir in singing the National Anthem at the Braves Game. That was fun!

Looks like you had a good 'ole Southern birthday across the water, too. We can't wait to meet your new June birthday arriving soon!

Blessings,
The Pittard Gang

Stacy said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Ian! Vonda- you look amazing- I can't wait to hear that Carolina Grace has arrived! :)
Stacy

Changed by His Love said...

I love birthdays! Happy Birthday Ian! Your June sounds like our August! You are looking fabulous girl, only 9 more days!! So thrilled for you and can't wait to see pictures of Carolina.

Susie Q said...

Happy belated birthday Ian! I'm glad you guys got a date night! Love ya guys and I can't wait for Carolina Grace to arrive!

Linda Williams said...

Surely hope Ian has saved a piece of Carrot cake for his in-laws! We are already drooling thinking of how good it must be!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Anonymous said...

June is a wonderful month for birthdays!! Although, I'll be 40 on 6/17 so I'm not looking forward to mine. Ella Rose is getting so big! I can't to see pictures of Carolina Grace when she arrives.

Cheri McKnight

Katy said...

Hi Vonda! Just checking in on you! I know your day is VERY near, so I thought I'd better check in and see how everyone is holding up! For the record, I LOVE the black & White dress you wore for Ian's birthday - absolutely beautiful!! And carrot cake from scratch is my favorite too - LOVE that cream cheese frosting!! Yum yum!!!