Saturday, June 21, 2008

CAROLINA GRACE has arrived


Our beautiful baby girl, Carolina Grace arrived on Monday, June 16 at 8:43 a.m. at a whopping 9 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. Our hearts are overflowing with such gratitude that God has entrusted us with another baby girl. Oh Carolina Grace, may you always know how much your Mama and Daddy love you. But sweet girl, may you always know more than anything how precious and loved you are by God.

Sent straight from Heaven...these pics were taken when she was 2 days old

Carolina Grace wearing the bonnet given to her by her Great Aunt Linda and Great Luckle Doyle...this bonnet is special as she can use it one day as a handkerchief on her wedding day


Ella Rose giving hugs to her Baby Sister

Another incredible blessing in my life


We were so tickled that a photographer in the German hospital came by and snapped these pics when our sweet girl was only days old. What great memories we will have one day of this incredible time in our lives.

And then there were 4
What adjustment??? I'm now a BIG SISTER and proud of it!


Daddy and his little Princess

24 comments:

Melene@Sing For Joy said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to all of you and may God bless you abundantly.....

Susie Q said...

Vonda and Ian she is truly beautiful! Those are awesome pictures. Carolina's color is great too! May God continue to bless you guys. Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhh!!!!! I have been checking this daily - several times...waiting to see the sweet little girl! She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! And..the pictures..what a wonderful wonderful way to capture those first days! I'm jealous! You look amazing too!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Stunning pictures!!! And a beautiful, beautiful family!! What a blessing. Thanks for sharing, I feel I can stay a part of yall's lives through this blog. I love it!! :o)
Linda E., Houston, TX

anthonyandbeth said...

vonda, these pictures are incredible! she is just a doll and i wish so badly we could be there to meet her! i love the pictures and love the ones with Ella Rose and you guys as well! what wonderful keepsakes for your family! you are incredibly blessed as a family! :) love you guys and miss you lots! absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...Oh my word ..Oh my word..I dont even know what to say...What a blessing...you are all so beautiful, happy and blessed. I cant believe how much she already looks like Ella Rose and her Daddy. Oh V..how incredible it was to have those pix taken at a hospital...they are incredible ..I cant believe she is only 2 days old there. I just love some of the incredible shots..of you kissing her, the tiny feet with the jewelery..all in white and looking just like the most precious little angel. I cant wait to catch up with you and talk. I love you guys..hugs to all of you.
Diane

Jason and Amy said...

Ella Rose has had my heart from the very beginning...and her sister, sweet little Carolina Grace, now does too! I absolutely ADORE both those girls! They are absolutely beautiful. The pictures turned out so perfect! Thanks for sharing on the blog. I couldn't wait till next week to see them. I am so tickled that I could come spend some time at the hospital with yall. It was precious and sweet to watch your new family of four. Love yall lots! Amy

Shannon said...

Awesome photos! What a great thing St. J's is doing now! You all look so completely full of God's love and blessings. How adorable! We're so happy for y'all. Love and hugs, The Lau's

Andi said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for yoour family. May God continue to bless you.

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Awesome pictures, you four! Wow. I think the American baby photographers in the hospitals over here could learn a thing or two. Wonderful shots! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet little girl!

Mike and Anne Savage said...

Oh my goodness! She is absolutely beautiful! What an incredible blessing! You are so lucky to have a photographer come to the hospital. You look fantastic and refreshed. Ella Rose is so sweet, too. We are so glad everyone is home safe and sound. You've been in our prayers.

Keith Miller said...

Vonda,

She's beautiful! The pics are amazing. God has sent her to a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the photos, and CONGRATULATIONS to all of you.

Love,
Keith

Anonymous said...

Great pics V! She looks absolutely cuddly. I'm sure Ella Rose thinks she has very own live baby doll. :)

Love to you all!

Lianne

Changed by His Love said...

So adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures...they are perfect! Here's to a happy, sleeping baby! :)

Heather Estridge said...

Hooray! I too have been checking your blog daily to see if you were home yet and to see pictures of Miss Carolina Grace. She is a beautiful little girl and I know you must be enjoying every moment with her. I love how you dressed the girls both in their white dresses. Ella Rose just looks darling as ever as well! You've got a great family of now 4, can you believe it? We'll talk to you soon. Rest when you can!

Stacy said...

You both have been so blessed with beautiful little girls! Gorgeous pictures! What a blessing to have such a memory of her first few days! Vonda- you look amazing too!

Tucker Family said...

She's so pretty Vonda!

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby! We are so happy for you!

Paige and David

Anonymous said...

She is just so beautiful. The pictures are awesome. Can't wait to read more about her.

Anonymous said...

Vonda, Ian & Ella Rose.

Congratulations on the beautiful
baby girl. :) May God continue
to bless your lives.

Love, Kimme in Etschberg

nicolemeier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicolemeier said...

Vonda... I have found you!
I hope you are all adjusting ok at home.
How is everything?

I am so glad we met.
Both you and Ian were super.

E-mail me when you have a moment.

xoxo
Nicole Meier (Your roommate at St. Johannis!)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Vonda and Ian
I love the pictures. The one with your wedding rings on her little feet is so precious. Tell Ian he will just have to geet used to the "productions" of every event-it's a girl thing and now that he has 3 girls there willbe LOTS of "productions". : 0

Love ya,
Cheri

Linda Williams said...

She is just absolutely beautiful and the pictures are wonderful! Of course her big sister is beautiful too and what a delightful time Papa and I had with her during your stay in the hospital! We so enjoyed each time we got to cuddle with either one of those girls and appreciate that you let us come and be such a part of this glorious time in your lives!

We had such a good time and now are excited about Carolina Grace's dedication day at Church!

Love,
Mimi and Papa