Addison Grace Williams made her grand entrance on Saturday, May 31 at 9:39 a.m. weighing in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and 20 inches long. Beth showed up at the hospital at 5:00 a.m. and everything went pretty fast. Addison is our 1st niece and we can't wait to meet her! This is when it's hard being way over here in Germany...I feel like we're missing out on this great big event, but I know our reunion will be so sweet once we get together again. We are so tickled over Addison...is she beautiful or what? I can't wait to hold her...it's hard to believe she'll probably be at least 5 months old before we will meet her maybe even older. Yikes! God is so good to bring another beautiful, healthy baby to the Williams family...we are so grateful! For anyone who wants to check out Anthony and Beth's blog it is www.thewilliamsfam.blogspot.com
Harrison and Jackson holding their new baby Sister
The Williams family-now a Family of 5
Harrison is so proud...this is priceless!
Addison-1 day old
2 comments:
She's a cutie! When the page came up, all I saw was a new baby girl and I thought she was yours...then I read the title and the post! Ha! BUT...it won't be long!
What a sweetheart! I love the pic with her brothers. Congrats to all of you. Can't wait to see pics of yours' soon!
Keith
Post a Comment