Sharing splashes of adventure and God's Amazing Grace of our every day lives with those we love even though distance separates us
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
First Matching Outfits
Thank you Aunt Bethie for the matching ladybug outfits...we love them! Mama with her girls Notice Ian in the background catching a snooze...can we say "sleep deprived?" Ella Rose is always on the move
they're are so precious! i'm so glad you liked the dresses. i imagine you'll have those beautiful girls matching quite a bit! :) ella rose sure looks like she loves her baby sister! how sweet! ;)
Aunt Beth did good on the dresses. They sure do look precious in them. I think Aunt Beth is having just as much fun doing the girl thing. : ) I have a girlfriend that has 2 girls that are about 2 years apart and they wear everything matching. They never leave the house unless they are in the same outfit, or if they are having someone over. They have matching hair bows and all. It's so cute. I can't wait to meet the girls and Ian some day.
I have been watching and watching for new pix of the girls. I can only imagine how busy you have been. Those matching outfits are the first of many to come matching arent they V? I cant wait to see the rest. Those girls are going to be a picture of beauty all of the time. You look so happpppy ....
How beautiful! I know they are gonna enjoy dressing alike and you will like it even more!
You can tell by the pictures (and I remember from being there) that Ella Rose got a little bored with all the fanfare and almost dumped little Carolina Grace on the sofa!
7 comments:
Great pictures, hon! I remember putting our three in their first matching outfits. Too cute! And Vonda? You look great!
they're are so precious! i'm so glad you liked the dresses. i imagine you'll have those beautiful girls matching quite a bit! :) ella rose sure looks like she loves her baby sister! how sweet! ;)
Is that a curl on top of Ella Rose's head? Cute! You all look happy and busy :) Sending our love - Happy 4th of July!
Love the outfits!!! This is just the beginning of matching outfits ;-)! What fun!!
Love ya'll!
Aunt Beth did good on the dresses. They sure do look precious in them. I think Aunt Beth is having just as much fun doing the girl thing. : )
I have a girlfriend that has 2 girls that are about 2 years apart and they wear everything matching. They never leave the house unless they are in the same outfit, or if they are having someone over. They have matching hair bows and all. It's so cute. I can't wait to meet the girls and Ian some day.
I have been watching and watching for new pix of the girls. I can only imagine how busy you have been. Those matching outfits are the first of many to come matching arent they V? I cant wait to see the rest. Those girls are going to be a picture of beauty all of the time. You look so happpppy ....
How beautiful! I know they are gonna enjoy dressing alike and you will like it even more!
You can tell by the pictures (and I remember from being there) that Ella Rose got a little bored with all the fanfare and almost dumped little Carolina Grace on the sofa!
Too funny!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment