Sharing splashes of adventure and God's Amazing Grace of our every day lives with those we love even though distance separates us
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
A 1st time for everything
Carolina Grace getting her Passport at 11 days old 1st walk in the double stroller 1st Bath 1st time to go to church at 13 days old 1st time to the Pediatrician
What fun times! Carolina Grace looks so alert going in to the passport office and look at all her hair, what no bows? Miss you all, sending our love - Estridges.
I love it that you are getting all these "firsts" documented with photos! You will be so glad you did one day! Carolina Grace really did look like she knew this one important day and she wanted to be ready for that Passport Picture. She did not want to be taking along a bad picture for 10 years.....She was ready!
I love all these firsts! I bet Ella Rose likes having a stroller buddy! I know things are busy and blogging has had to take the back seat but I hope you'll continue to add these moments as you have time. It will keep me from feeling like I'm completely missing out on these girls lives!! It is all about me, right?? :) checking the blogs from Anthony's blackberry! Thank goodness he has that, hopefully a new computer this week!! Love you all! Beth
What an awesome post! You all are so photogenic. May the firsts continue to "bless your socks off" ;-)! We know you'll have a camera waiting. You are great about always having it on ya. We love ya'll!
Hi Vonda, Now that I know HOW, I can leave a comment on your blog! I'm slowly learning how all this works. I so want to talk to you about how you're juggling 2! It looks like you're managing beautifully, of course. Your girls are precious...they will make beautiful brides for my boys. Love and kisses...
7 comments:
Let me be the first to comment on the first time for everything blog! Beautiful little girl you have there, Vonda.
What fun times! Carolina Grace looks so alert going in to the passport office and look at all her hair, what no bows? Miss you all, sending our love - Estridges.
I love it that you are getting all these "firsts" documented with photos! You will be so glad you did one day! Carolina Grace really did look like she knew this one important day and she wanted to be ready for that Passport Picture. She did not want to be taking along a bad picture for 10 years.....She was ready!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
I love all these firsts! I bet Ella Rose likes having a stroller buddy! I know things are busy and blogging has had to take the back seat but I hope you'll continue to add these moments as you have time. It will keep me from feeling like I'm completely missing out on these girls lives!! It is all about me, right?? :) checking the blogs from Anthony's blackberry! Thank goodness he has that, hopefully a new computer this week!! Love you all!
Beth
Words never express the happiness and beautiful family I always see in these photos.
Love you,
Di
What an awesome post! You all are so photogenic. May the firsts continue to "bless your socks off" ;-)! We know you'll have a camera waiting. You are great about always having it on ya. We love ya'll!
Hi Vonda,
Now that I know HOW, I can leave a comment on your blog! I'm slowly learning how all this works. I so want to talk to you about how you're juggling 2! It looks like you're managing beautifully, of course. Your girls are precious...they will make beautiful brides for my boys.
Love and kisses...
Post a Comment