Ella Rose has started posing for the camera
Daddy with his 2 girls in matching outfits
Aren't they sweet?
Ella Rose turned 16 months old...wow time is flying by
We had a cookout at Lisa and Zac's house...Lisa is due with a bouncing baby boy early Nov...yeah

Ella Rose playing the piano with Mama
I looked around and Ella Rose had climbed up on this
Look Mom...no hands!
Woah Ella Rose...I'm about to fall over!
That's better!
4 comments:
these girls are the cutest little things EVER!!! it kills me that we are so far away and they hardly know their aunt bethy! :( keep the pictures coming...i love it! ella rose looks like she's quite the dare devil on her little bike! she and jackson would be a hoot together! :) love you!
Aren't those girls just PRECIOUS? Love the matching outfits AND bows!
They truly are precious! I think my Caroline has the same purple outfit. You look great and seem to be doing splendidly! Oh how I wish you all weren't so far away.
Now their Mimi and Papa thinks they are most beautiful! Yes, Beth is right.....Ella Rose and Jackson would be great buds! My, what they could get into in such a a short time.......But this one thing I know....They would keep us entertained! Imagine the next Williams Family Portrait.....
Love,
Mimi
Post a Comment