Thursday, January 31, 2008

Going out on the town


Is this not just the most precious outfit??? This sweet dress was given to Ella Rose by our wonderful friends, Mr. & Mrs. Matheny in Dallas, TX. Ian calls this her little Mary Tyler Moore dress. Oh I just love it!

Our friends, Jason and Amy Blehm with Ella Rose

Ella Rose gets very excited when she eats and hmmm...kind of impatient too.

Ella Rose knows how to do sign language for "more", but the funny thing is when we are teaching her to sign "thank you" and "please", she does the "more" sign then too. She's our baby doll!

6 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Oh, I wish I could find that dress in my size! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey V,

That was and still is Andrews favorite signing word also. (MORE)...he still uses a ton....it is to cute isnt it?

I love the outfit..adorable. I think she is the best dressed little lady in all of Germany.
LOve,
Di

Heather Estridge said...

Sweet little dress... She is looking like such a big girl, especially in that first picture.

Linda Williams said...

I am not sure that I like that dress....It makes her look so like a "little girl"....Not a baby anymore! I just cannot believe how quickly she has grown! She does look so beautiful in the dress and looked like she was having a ball with Amy and Jason...Any news yet? I am praying!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

anthonyandbeth said...

i love the dress and agree with mom that it does make her look much older! i guess one is approaching very soon so she's going to start looking like less of a baby and more like a big girl! she's adorable vonda and i can see you have fun dressing her all up! :)

Jason and Amy said...

That is the most precious picture of us with our favorite little southern belle!

Oh I just LOVE that baby! She stole my heart almost a year ago! (How has it been almost a year?!)

We had such a good time with yall at lunch on Sunday. We are so blessed by your friendship!

And, Mimi...keep praying...and we'll keep you posted.