
Last weekend we went out on a date night and left Ella Rose with our fabulous baby-sitter Kaeli who lives just 3 doors down. We had such a great time and went to the kind of place where it takes 45 minutes between each course to bring out the next course. Ian is not too crazy about this kind of place because it takes so long for the food, but he loves his wife and kept telling me wherever I wanted to go so I chose this place. I kept telling him, "Baby, this is FINE DINING and look at it this way...at least you're hungry all over again by the next course!" And we were able to talk up a storm and catch up for 3 whole hours without having to hand out any Cheerio's or Puffs to a certain baby girl. :)
Ella Rose lights up when she sees Kaeli
Can you tell I'm looking pregnant??? I'm 1/2 way through!
Ian told me to take a pix of this appetizer he ordered so I could put it on the blog...he thought it looked like some kind of sci-fi thing...still not sure what it was but he said it was good!
.jpg)


.jpg)
7 comments:
look how BEAUTIFUL you look! :) i'm glad ER loves her babysitter so much. i have to say, i don't think i would have tried the appetizer...a little too interesting for my taste! ;)
That appetizer looks very seaweed/sushi-ish. Hmmmm. What was it, Ian?
Glad you had a date night and sometimes those long, drawn-out dinners are the best, rather than a movie, because you get to talk.
Hey girl! Dates nights are always great! You look great! The seaweed looking dish looks like...well it just looks gross and not like food. Hope he liked it! :) I finally put some more pics up on the blog. Yeah me! Love ya girl!
V- I love fine dining too! It's even better with good conversation. Remember our fine dining at Outback. LOL :) The appetizer looks interesting. I think I would've tried it. I might not have ordered it.
Give Ella Rose snuggles and kisses from me today. Love you!!!
LiLi
You are really starting to show and are glowing again. How blessed you are to have such a sweet baby sitter that Ella Rose adores! Glad you were able to get out with your man :)
You both looked so good! I know you must have had such a wonderful time but......You KNOW that Mom would NOT have tried such a yucky lookin' piece of food! What was it anyway? Did the chef have a bad day and just clumped it all together? Ha. Ony Ian and Daddy would have tried it....You remember, if it is approved by the FDA, Dad will try it....But wait...You're in Germany....MY MY..Ian are you sure it was approved by the Germans? Ha!
Love,
Mom
Wait a minute...you went out and I didn't get to babysitt??? I am jealous!
Glad yall had fun. And I know Ella Rose loves playing with your sweet babysitter down the street.
Post a Comment