Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Under the weather


We've had a real rough week around the Livingston household as our baby girl has had a horrible stomach bug...Ian then caught it 2 days later and I got just a touch of it for one day. Poor Ella Rose can only have Pedialyte in a sippy cup until tomorrow because she has been so sick. Ian is doing much much better and was able to go to work on Monday even though he didn't feel great. You can tell by the pixs Ella Rose is quite sluggish and not her happy self...it has just broken my heart to see Ella Rose and Ian this sick, but hopefully everyone will be well again soon.




Ian going back to work but not feeling so great

6 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Get better vibes. Sending them over the Great Pond. Get better. Get better. Get better.....

Is it working?

Love you!

anthonyandbeth said...

she looks pitiful! i'm so sorry. these are the tough times of motherhood...it just hurts to see them sick like that! give her a big kiss for us! we're praying for her to get well soon! love you guys!

Heather Estridge said...

Oh poor sweet Ella Rose... It must be really tough having a sick baby and sick husband especially being pregnant. You were a great model of service before self! Sounds like things are getting better - I'll be praying that Ella Rose can keep her lunch down today, I know that girl must be "starving her lips off" (as you like to say). Talk to you soon.

Mike and Anne Savage said...

Oh my goodness. I know you must miss her sweet smiles. We are praying this passes through quickly. Stay well and give her hugs. Glad you faired okay. Sickness is rough on pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Oh poor sweet Ella Rose, breaks my heart not to see her smile. I'm praying for a quick recovery and for her Daddy too!

Lianne

Linda Williams said...

Bless their hearts! It is bad enough for one person in the family to be sick....but 2! I am so glad they are both feeling better and smiling more these days!