Last week we had a play date with Evie and had a grand time! Evie just turned ONE although we missed her birthday party because that was during the time Ella Rose had her stomach bug. The girls always do well together and Ella Rose thoroughly enjoyed checking out all of Evie's cool toys! And Evie is expecting a little brother or sister in March so they will be 14 months apart. Evie's Mama, Karen and I have already been talking about how busy we're gonna be. :)
5 comments:
i love that Ella Rose has so many girl friends!
Ella Rose is quite the social butterfly! OK, be honest, is something in the water over there in Germany? :-)
I love Ella Roses's green outfit, it looks comfy and stylish. Tell Ella Rose when she comes back to Raleigh she can come swing on the swings in the park that I just discovered around the corner from my house.
Love ya! Lianne
Looks like the girls had so much fun together. I think you and Karen are right, you will be busy - but it will be fun!
My! I bet Ella Rose did have a ball with all those new toys that belonged to someone else! I like the last picture of Evie looking at Ella Rose as if to say....Now, wait just a cotton pickin' minute...Don't get too comfy with MY toys!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment