I can just imagine Ian is saying to Shamu, "Man you've got to be hot in that costume!"
Hugs for Shamu
We got a little concerned about Carolina Grace overheating because it was so very hot
Having fun at Sea World
Watching the sea lions
Feeling the ONE breeze that came through that day
Daddy and Ella Rose enjoying the breeze
Pure excitement!
Daddy's girl
Climbing the ropes
If you double click on this pix you can see Ella Rose waving and posing with a big grin
SHAMU
I took about 4 pictures of Shamu AFTER he landed in the water instead of in mid-air...arghhh
It's always fun spending the day with Daddy!
Taking it all in
Mama and her girls
Sacked out after a long, hot day
7 comments:
Oh I can relate to our hot adventure. We just went to the zoo and it was 90 degrees, yuck! I too was concerned about Cooper. I'm pretty sure he hated the whole visit... I think we would have enjoyed getting splashed at Sea World a little bit better. I'm going to remember the FREE entrance if we're ever near one of the parks. Glad you all still had fun together :)
Wonderful pictures! I especially loved the one of Ian and Ella Rose on the net play area....Ian, I am proud of you! That made it so much more fun for Ella Rose!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
We went to sea world almost every year we lived in OKC, the FREE factor is just wonderful :-) LOOVEEE the girlies outfits, they are always so adorable!! Texas heat is NO JOKE lol...thanks for sharing your adventures, miss you guys!! hugs across the pond
what a wonderful time y'all must have had! and for FREE!!! sometimes it's not worth it to pay for parks like that when you have little ones like the girls are. they just get so hot and tired. i'm so glad y'all got to go for free! and you must have had the best dressed girls in the park! :)
Love the pics!! Love how you have the girls matching (color coordinated!). Too cute. Looking forward to doing that with my girls. Okay...so I officially need to get a blog going. Miss you all so much! I don't miss the heat of the South, but it would have been a blast to spend the day with ya'll!
Beautiful pictures, hon! Love them all@
I LOVED Sea World when I went several years ago with my brother, sister-in-law, and my little newphew. My newphew was between 2-3 at the time, and he had a blast. I don't remember it being so hot, though. Probably wouldn't have enjoyed it so much if it was beastly hot. Can't wait to take Josh some day! Thanks for sharing your fun day!
Post a Comment