Sharing splashes of adventure and God's Amazing Grace of our every day lives with those we love even though distance separates us
Friday, May 15, 2009
Carolina Grace loves her Daddy
After getting back from the pool a couple of days ago I took this video of Carolina Grace and Ian. She is almost 11 months old and growing up so fast...waving goodbye and blowing kisses too.
That is so sweet. You asked her if she wanted her bottle...has she started drinking out of a cup yet? That is such a fun sweet age-oh what am I saying I love every stage.
Oh how precious! Is she not a doll! We cannot wait to see her (And of course Ella Rose) next week! Well, actually we will be glad to see you and Ian too....but I don't know....those girls just add a little extra spice to any visit!
5 comments:
That is so sweet. You asked her if she wanted her bottle...has she started drinking out of a cup yet? That is such a fun sweet age-oh what am I saying I love every stage.
Oh how precious! Is she not a doll! We cannot wait to see her (And of course Ella Rose) next week!
Well, actually we will be glad to see you and Ian too....but I don't know....those girls just add a little extra spice to any visit!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
this is absolutely precious Vonda! i LOVE it and oh how i miss that sweetheart! i love her wave!
That is just the sweetest video, hon! Thanks for sharing it and we absolutely can't wait to meet her! :)
Aww, we miss them so much. You all too! Such a sweet little video. So cute.
Post a Comment