Another photo shoot?
Ella Rose hasn't quite learned the art of sharing
Uh oh...this is where things start to not look so good
Ella Rose-happy...her Sister-not so much
It's not fair, Mama!
Back at the end of March, our sweet friend Heather Dobson sent some incredible hand-me-downs for the girls with bows to boot (Heather dresses her sweet girl like a million dollars) so I dressed the girls up for a little home photo shoot and this is what I got. It started out okay but quickly went downhill when Ella Rose took the pink brush away from her little Sister. Carolina Grace didn't appreciate it one little bit and she made sure she let us know!
7 comments:
This is my house all day, everyday! sister- so sweet and then so rotten!
PS-I am Ian Brou's wife-read your blog all the time:)
Hey girl-I was gonna ask if you made the girls bows. They are really cute. I have some of my bows in a store here in Fl-they just went on display yesterday. We will see if they start selling. Bows are so fun, if only Gabby would keep them in her hair. Sometimes she will keep them in but it isn't the usual thing for her. She does love hats though and I will clip her bows onto the hat and she will wear it like that.
i love their matchy matchy! :) so sweet of Heather to send you those beautiful dresses!
guess your finding out that sibling rivalry starts very young! i remember the first few times Jackson fought back. it sort of tickled us. :) he had been beat up on and had toys stolen from him for over a year. he had been building up for a while. the sweet times are sweet but i'm afraid you have a lot more of this ahead of you. don't let it get you down. it's normal. they'll learn to love and appreciate each other and i bet they'll be the best of friends! :) and it's always easier to make up with a sister than a "friend". you just know how to stick together. :)
Such gorgeous little dresses Vonda, and of course BEAUTIFUL little princesses!! Even with tears Carolina Grace is beautiful :)...Ella Rose will eventually learn the "share" word...Love her little smile once she took the brush, gotta love the little ones, even when they are being a bit mischievous :)
Are they not the sweetest things! Carolina Grace did look so pitiful...But Ella Rose looked so tickled!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
It never fails that the second you dress them up? They fall apart! :) I'm so glad that they're able to wear those and they look so very cute! I'm glad Amelia's clothes are getting some more great use!
So cute! And sooo much like Bren and Alex now! A couple weeks ago, I watched as Alex crawled over *near* Brennan, sat down, and started screaming/crying to try to get Bren in trouble. So now I know what the little trickster is up to and that I have to be careful to not automatically assume Bren is beating on Alex. Then there was last week when I heard Alex screaming a different scream and walked into the room to see that Bren had one of his hands on the back of Alex's head holding it down into the floor and was smacking the back of Alex's head with the other hand. OY! Brothers! Hope the girls don't get into THAT! Too funny and awful all at the same time.
Post a Comment