Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Playing


And who are you again???

Hmmm...I like my Sister's new toy

Ella Rose playing with the Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes from Gran
Thank you Gran!!! Ella Rose loves taking the little nursery rhymes out of the zipper pocket! What a cool gift!

Gran also sent the girls 2 stuffed Worlds. Ella Rose was often seen walking around carrying both worlds in her hands...hmmm...not sure she realized one was for her little Sister
Aunt Beth, Uncle Anthony, Harrison, Jackson, & Addison sent this airplane to Carolina Grace but Ella Rose quickly claimed it as her own. From a very young age, I have been saying, "Who flies the airplane?" anytime we see an airplane so now when she sees an airplane Ella Rose says, "AIRPANE" (she does not pronounce the L) and immediately shouts, "DADDY!" I just love it, and Ian grins every time he hears her so she loves playing with her pink airplane even though it really does belong to her little Sister. Thank you Beth & Anthony!!!
Aunt Vicky and Uncle David sent these precious talking Lambs to each of the girls...thank you so much for thinking of them!!!

Still looking at Elmo
Staring contest

6 comments:

Shugart Family said...

LOL love the elmo shots!!! too cute!!

anthonyandbeth said...

love seeing ER playing with that adorable pink plane! i'm so glad she likes it. she'll be able to show CG just how it works. :) isn't it wonderful with the girls at Christmas! it's so fun with children! :) looks they were blessed with many fun things to play with. oh, did you know that we do the three gifts too? we started that at Harrison's second Chrismtas. We give three to symbolize the three wise men gifts and then Santa brings one gift (usually the one that they really wanted) and Santa stuffs the stockings. it's fun to have your own traditions isn't it. :) love you

Heather Estridge said...

That picture cracks me up of CG staring at Elmo! She's probably tring to figure out what it is... Classic!

Anonymous said...

VONDA! What a gorgeous family you have! I have been thinking so much about you and really want to catch up. I loved the Christmas card and am glad you will be heading back to the states. My email is kbeau0224@aol.com. I would love to hear from you and catch up!

Kimberly Hartley Beaudin (yes - I got married!)

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Oh, yeah. Definite staring contest going on. Too cute! Love you guys!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Love those pictures.
ER will have a melt down when she realizes the plane isn't hers and CG has an opinion about it. That is so cute seeing CG staring at Elmo.