Saturday, January 3, 2009

December 16


Carolina Grace turned 6 months on Dec. 16

Wow 1/2 year old already

Our sweet baby girl

My sweet friend Jodi came over that morning

and then we met Daddy & Mr. O.T. for lunch to celebrate Carolina Grace turning 6 months old

Ella Rose was at Mother's Morning Out so we had some one-on-one time with Carolina Grace
Ella Rose talking to Mimi and Papa
Kissing Mimi and Papa through the phone
Rough housing with Daddy...one of Ella Rose's favorite things
Helping Mama with her baby Sister...Ella Rose loves unsnapping Carolina Grace's onesies and putting lotion on her tummy

4 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I love getting to know your girls through the blog even though I've never meet them in person. Looking forward to the day I can kiss those girls and love on them. Once we are settled in a new job we will have to make plans for a visit.

Heather Estridge said...

I can tell that Ella Rose really loves playing with her daddy! Katie loves wrestling with her daddy too. It's a great balance with us, isn't it...

Linda Williams said...

What darling pictures! What a great time we had with them at Christmas!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

anthonyandbeth said...

i can't believe CG is 6 mo old. I can't believe Addison is 7 mo old. I just feel like it's all going WAY TOO FAST!