On Dec. 10 we chilled out at home as it was one of those wonderful gloomy days in Germany...Carolina Grace looking all cute in her Christmas plaid (thank you Elisha for the sweet outfit).
December 12 we headed over to Landstuhl Hospital (where the wounded soldiers come in and the largest hospital in Europe) for a Dr.'s appt.
The morning of Dec. 13 we just relaxed because we had a big day ahead of us!!!
Then we saw Santa (already posted these pics)...the girls look real interested don't they??? Yeah...don't you know pics with Santa are always more about Mama making sure she has a pix of her youngin's EVERY YEAR with Santa until they head off to college? My Mama did it to us and I am now doing the same thing...it's just a Mama thing! I know you Mama's out there understand!
Santa was there from 1:00-4:00 and we arrived at 3:52...now the good thing about showing up 8 minutes before Santa flies back to The North Pole is that there were NO LINES and Santa was taking a break just walking around the community center. So Ian and I decided he was the friendliest Santa we had ever met, the youngest Santa we had ever met, and can you believe of all things Santa was from Winston-Salem, NC. I was expecting any minute for Santa to bring out the sweet tea and offer us some.
After we returned from The Saarbrucken Christmas market, we just had to take a few more pics with the girls in their red holiday outfits. Thank you Heather for the reindeer dress from Amelia and thank you Sarah for the Santa suit for Carolina Grace from Emma. Hand-me-downs are the greatest!!!
Look at that face!!!
5 comments:
How cute! I'm sad we didn't get a pic of Josh with Santa this year, but we missed the kid's party with the sq. and never did make it out to a mall with Santa, so maybe next year with both the boys.
The 2nd picture from the top of Ella Rose, she looks just like her Daddy.
Your girls are going to have so much fun growing up together! I can tell they both have such joyful personalities.
Happy Days.....that's all I got to say.....enjoy EVERY MOMENT....It will be time for them to go off to college the day after tommorrow.
Love,
Mimi and Papa
love ER's coat, walking with Daddy, and CG's santa outfit! i know everyone on base loved seeing your girls coming! :)
Post a Comment