The next day, December 8 we had a play date with Evie and Simeon. We were about ready to walk out the door when I snapped this pix of Ella Rose. She is talking up a storm so she kept saying EVIE and SIME.
Simeon is such a good little boy and a cutie too (9 months old)
Evie (almost 2) has an incredible vocabulary and she is just as smart as a whip
Carolina Grace found Simeon's activity center to play in but unfortunately I couldn't get any pics of ALL the kids together. That's really hard with 2 toddlers.
The girls playing together on December 9
Yea...Ollie and Lisa came to play with us!
Lisa and Ollie (only 7 weeks old in this pix)
Ella Rose was so tickled to see Ollie
Ella Rose entertaining our guests
Mom, it's kinda noisy with these 2 girls around
Ella Rose loves helping and couldn't keep her hands off of Ollie
I'm sure Ollie was kinda overwhelmed on one of his first play dates, but I know my girls had a ball!
Am I outnumbered or what???
Trying to get a pix of these 3...the most ACTIVE one is always the most challenging in the pix department.
3 comments:
Great pics as always Vonda...You are such a good mommy for taking all the shots of those special moments that seem to fly by waaayy too fast. I love the Ollie shots, I have been waiting to see some more pics of him b/c I have only seen him once lol!! Keep snappin those moments!!!
Hee, hee - I had to laugh imagining you to get Ella Rose to stay still on the ground with Ollie and Carolina Grace, oh such memories of our days taking pix of the girls. We never needed an occassion to snap a photo, did we?
Now, you just needed Mimi over there to help you and Lisa pose those 3! That had to be funny.....Little Ollie looks like he has just been outnumbered with 2 little girls who talk a lot!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment